Hardworking Agribusiness Leader
William “Bud” Blair for County Judge
We need new energy in county government to work harder and with innovative ideas.
Being a farmer means you do what has to be done when it needs to be done. You have to be innovative to keep up with the changes. The same is true for the office of county judge. Let me show you how hard work and innovative thinking can make this county greater than it’s ever been. Let’s work together for a better future in Washington County.
Meet Bud Blair
- Bring New Energy to County Government
- Successful Washington County Farmer
- Father & Grandfather
- Managed Employees, Maintained Budgets, and Lobbied for Farmers
- Conservative Republican
- 100% Pro-Life & Pro-Gun
- Support Military & Secure Borders
- Lower Taxes & Gas/Food Prices
- Attract Quality Industries to Washington County
- Take Action Against the Local Drug Problem
- Face Challenges Head On
Bud Blair is running for Washington County Judge/Executive
in the General Election on or before November 8th.
(Early voting: November 3rd, 4th & 5th at the Courthouse)